Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New Up to Date Predictions

Although I will stick with my sleeper teams and my cinderellas, I would like to change my final four now that the brackets are straightened out. (Previous picks before were based on Joe Lunardi's ESPN Bracketology bracket. In the Minneapolis region my pick is Boston College. Boston College is playing extremely well right now and their defense is outstanding. I believe their inside game will be too much for Villanova in the Sweet 16 game and therefore the Eagles will be flying high all the way to Indianapolis. My pick for the the D. C. region is Connecticut. The Huskies loss to Syracuse will ignite them and get them playing up to their potential. And the Huskies potential is limitless. Look for the Huskies to coast their way to the RCA Dome. In the Oakland region I am going with the Zags of Gonzaga. I believe Adam Morrison and the Zags are sick of second round exits, and the moustached man will not be stopped in the Tourney. Look for inspired play by the zags as they bark their way all the way to Indiana. In the Atlanta region my pick, and as much as i hate to say this is the Duke Blue Devils. The freshman are stepping up at the right time and Redick and Williams will flat out refuse to lose as the Blue Devils burrow their way to Indy.
Semis: Duke will defeat Gonzaga 75-65. Redick with 40 and Williams with 19 and 10.
Connecticut will edge Boston College 72-68.
Championship: UConn defeats Duke 82-74.

1 Comments:

Blogger winkzilla's world said...

No doubt but that is exactly why the NCAA tournament rocks.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home