Saturday, January 28, 2006

Still Believing!

I have received a few responses to my blog on "The Badgers are for Real" One happened to be from Barry Metropolis. I do agree the season will be tougher with the losses of Stiemsma and Landry, but I also believe the Badgers still have a chance at winning the Big Ten. Bo Ryan isn't feeling bad for this team and neither should you. This certainly will have to be Bo's best year of coaching, but if anyone in the country is capable of getting the most out of their team, it is certainly Bo. Depth used to be the strength of this team and now the strength will have to be the leadership of Alando and Kam. I also think they are capable of doing that and have proven that this year by keeping this team together through all the adversity. To even compare us at all to those horrible Gophers is laughable. ATRUE BADGER FAN NEVER DOUBTS HIS TEAM! My prediction for today: Badgers 67 Michigan 56. And for those of you who think this win is average, remember that Michigan beat a rapidly-improving Michigan St. team the other night by six.
P.S. Hockey will never be discussed on this blog!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home